We are seeking a customer-oriented and knowledgeable individual to join our team as a Customer Support Officer. In this role, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to a diverse clientele, ensuring compliance with consumer protection regulations, and assisting with various administrative tasks.
- Handle customer complaint management and resolution procedure effectively.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of UAE consumer protection regulations related to money exchange services.
- Monitor all the channels for complaint reporting and escalation (by email, Phone Numbers, Websites, and Social Media; and escalation at the branch level).
- Effective respond and resolution within the turnaround time (TAT).
- Address the confidentiality of Consumer Complaint information.
- Maintain records and customer complaint log.
- Maintain high level of professionalism when dealing with the customers and liaising with the internal and external parties.
- Monitor and report unresolved complaint with 5 days after the end of every month to the Senior Management.
- Timely and accurate regulatory reporting.
- Design, liaise, and implement Consumer Education and Awareness Program Initiatives/Activities Plan for the entire year.
- Timely and accurate internal reporting to the Manager-in-Charge
- Reporting of the progress of the complaints and on noticeable trends to the Senior Management.
- Provide annual customer service and consumer protection training to retail employees and staff.
- Follow the proper record retention and documentation policy.
AED3,000.00 – AED4,000.00 per month
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer support in financial institutions or a related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Familiarity with UAE consumer protection regulations related to money exchange services.
- Fluent English is a must
- Fluent Arabic is highly preferable