We are seeking a skilled ENTERPRISE Risk & Fraud expert of notable caliber who possesses a track record of success, to become a valuable member of our team. If you are driven by ambition, possess keen attention to detail, and are responsible by nature, we would like to hear from you.
- Proven record of ENTERPRISE Risk Management and ENTERPRISE Policy Making at Money Exchange house.
- Develop a risk assessment to understand the vulnerability to ML FT and determine the nature and extent of AML CFT resources necessary to manage and mitigate the risk
- Establish risk assessment methodology procedures and processes.
- Establish risk appetite statement that clearly identifies the acceptable level of risk.
- Maintaining an appropriate mechanism to provide information on risk assessment to the CBUAE when required.
- Maintain and develop Risk register and Risk and Control Assessment RCSA framework.
- Risk Register must be reviewed at least quarterly to ensure that it is updated with upcoming, relevant risks and appropriate mitigating measures.
- Form and implement Risk Management policy through identification of range of Risks associated with the business and effective mitigation plan.
- Participate in the AML investigation and related enquiries.
- Building risk awareness and establish a strong risk culture.
- Periodically participate in the compliance and audit committee and communicate the risk as per the CB standards Fraud Management Function.
- Periodical reports on actions initiated to mitigate various risks must be submitted to the Owner.
- Risk Policy must be reviewed annually and updated.
- Design and implement an appropriate anti-fraud framework.
- Conducting fraud risk assessment.
- Participate in fraud investigation.
- Maintain a proper fraud incident register.
- Analyze and investigate the fraud alerts generated in the system.
- Fraud and Counterfeit currency incident reporting to CBUAE.
- Review of Fraud Incident Register must be carried out at the end of every financial year to identify the anti-fraud training needs of employees for the following year.
AED3,000.00 – AED5,000.00 per month
- Enterprise Risk Management: 3 years (Mandatory)
- Enterprise Risk Policy making: 2 years (Mandatory)
- Fluent English is a must
- Risk & Fraud relevant Certificate? (Mandatory)